What’s Happening Today?
Today the red of socialism predominates in countries like Venezuela, Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Bolivia, Honduras and now Colombia is being added with the arrival of the new president Gustavo Petro.
We will see what happens with Brazil when they have their elections on Sunday, October 2, 2022, where Bolsonaro will face the socialist and former president Lula da Silva.
• They discovered that the Maduro dictatorship sells contraband barrels of oil, passing them off as oil residue.
• Venezuela advanced the war games that have made the hair of many stand on end in many nations, they ended on August 27 at the Terepaima Military Fort, located in the State of Lara where, according to experts, Russia, China, Venezuela, and Iran mainly participated.
• Nancy Pelosi, the 82-year-old senator, visited Taiwan, which China did not like very much, and sent a threatening message to the Biden administration, saying that this visit could be expensive. Citizens in Taiwan were very motivated to learn that they have the support of the United States in a possible conflict with China.
• The number of migrants on the southern border is increasing, it is said that in 2022 the record number of Latin American citizens crossing legally and illegally will be broken.
• The United States left behind the Al Qaeda chief who had replaced Osama Bin Laden Ayman al Zawahiri, who was also Bin Laden’s right-hand man. He was killed by the action of a drone that located him and shot him while he was enjoying a cigarette on a balcony in the city of Kabul, President Biden pronounced in his speech:
“No matter how long it takes, no matter where you hide, if you are a threat to our people, America will find you and take you out,” Biden said.
Ukraine and Russia:
Unfortunately, the war continues, which shows what a great challenge it is for the leaders of the world and the organizations created to preserve peace, such as the United Nations.